Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and New Years

The holidays were a big hit this year! Emily received all the gifts she wanted. A big thank you to all of those who contributed in some way or another. She got to see her cousin Elias and play with him, and Grandma and Grandpa Robles as well as Grandma and Grandpa Pardee. Not to mention her lovely Aunts and she gets to see the other half in a couple of days.
We spent Christmas Eve at The Fletcher's house. Alison and I cooked Christmas eve dinner. I cooked the ham and Ali cooked the Turkey. They both turned out deliciously! I made the apple pie and she made the pumpkin pie and those were very good as well! We also got together with them for New Years Eve and played Taboo and Pit. It was a lot of fun. Justin's family came down to visit New years eve and we had Inn-In-Out and walked around the BYU campus and also played some Pit and had Bajio's for dinner. It was a lot of fun to see them! We are leaving tonight to Layton to see them some more and then I'll be going with them in the morning to Oregon! I am very excited and sorry that I came too late for some people :(. But it has been a great year! I look forward to the next :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Pardees! :D