Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Snow of the Season

Emily is starting to turn herself just a little bit, the other day she tried bringing her rear legs up to use them! She is getting so big now! This morning she looked older and different to me. She's defiantly a lot longer. At her doctors appointment she was 17 lbs and the doctor said it looked like her growth rate was slowing down a bit, which he said was normal. He said breastfed babies are a lot more chunky and start to thin out when they start crawling and walking. She's still in the 94th percentile for growth. Her height has slowed down though. She is my big girl :D

It's the first snow of the season! It started last night. I woke up to Justin coming into the room and telling me to look outside. I said to him, "is it snowing?" and sure enough it was. It wasn't a whole lot of snow in the valley but the mountains are covered in it now! Snowboarding and Ski season should be up and running soon here! I pulled up the blinds so that Emily could see outside. She enjoyed it. I tried to get her to look at me to take a picture but she kept turning away, I got lucky with that picture.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

she is SO big! elias is 15 lbs!