Thursday, May 7, 2009
32 weeks...or Am I?
So I'll add the ultrasound pictures later I can't get my printer to work so I'm just going to wait for Justin to come home and fix it. But This morning before Justin had to go to work I had a doctor's appointment and this doctor does an ultra sound at 32 weeks to measure the baby's growth and everything. So we got to see our little girl again which is in fact still a little girl. She hasn't grown anything extra since the last time we saw her! So that's a relief. Apparently though she's a big girl! I'm supposed to be 32 weeks on Saturday but she is measuring in at 33 weeks! That jumped the due date up a week. But we got to see her face. The pictures looked better on the screen then how they look on the pictures the doctor printed out for us. We saw her profile too. I think she has Justin's nose and all in all I think she looks more like Justin. She's got a big belly with a spine so that's good. Her heart is beating. She's got two kidneys. Girl parts. And...oh yes a stomach and a brain! So she seems to be growing just fine! So that's the newest news for Justin and I. Other than Amanda coming on Saturday and I think we're going to try and see Star Trek that night with her and a few friends. And then Mother's day is Sunday and My birthday is on Monday! So it's probably going to be one exciting weekend and I'm excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lucky! i never get my due date moved because i always know when my period starts and when i got pregnant. and double lucky on Star Trek. Im going to stay with the kids while nick goes to see it with a friend. glad baby is looking good!
Post a Comment