Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning!


Christmas was great. We went to his Grandma's house for Christmas Eve, ate and played Catch Phrase. Then we got home and watched the Beauty and the Beast movie Justin got me for Christmas. Then we fell asleep and Justin was the first one to be up in the morning to see what Santa left under the tree. We watched each other open presents. I got Justin nice pants, the game Viva Pinata (which he played for the majority of the morning while I went back to sleep because Justin woke me up to early!). And I made Justin breakfast which was a humble Eggs and pancakes. Justin doesn't usually like eggs but according to him mine are the best and he'd eat them by themselves any day! Justin got me a beautiful glass figure with a rose in it and a poem that told me I was the best wife ever. He also got me Diddy Kong Racing which I played for the majority of that day. I'm getting far on the adventure part. Some of the people I have to race are cheaters! We got a Microwave from Justin's aunt that she had around and I just cleaned it and put it in the kitchen :). But that was all for Christmas. It was very fun :).

1 comment:

Krystal said...

sounds like fun! dont let me make eggs for justin or he will like me better!